If you would like to join in, and have others check you out, tag your posts #wwab and include link in area below. As long as you tag your post and share with #wwab, I don't care if it has to do with book writing, or just blogs.
Also wanted to let you that I updated the Always Consequences Official Page. The book is officially into Kindle's KDP Select awesome program for 90 days. If you're interested in keeping up with the free download days, you can click the link above in the navigation bar, or: http://www.ahbrowne.com/2013/03/always-consequences-official-page.html
The next free download is June 4th.
- Starting this book at: 63,621 words
- 704 words.
- 2007 words
- 3487 words
- 5657 words Yes, I'm just doing word count. So wiped out and my eyes are bugging me today.
- 6901 and ending the night since it's getting late. Still have to deal with dogs. May end up working tomorrow, just to up that number to 7 K. Otherwise, ending the book at total of 70,325 words.
- Okay, I did add a wee bit more this morning to Sorceress Series Book Five. Late so technically it's afternoon. Total for this weekend on this one 7,889 words. And the entire story is 71,333 words leaving it at.
- Total to start: 65,582 words.
- 727 words lunch
- 2838 words
- Insight into writing: Having to switch gears with this. Since this is a story I'm rewriting and combining with another story, I could end up with a massive word count. Reached a place where I don't truly need the entire chapter or two that describes my characters stay in this one place (don't want to giveaway anything) so I am going to condense it down into a paragraph or two. It will be telling--I know editors hate that--but it's either that, or proceed to have 10-20 potential pages of something a reader--like me--would skip. The characters in this part are not fundamental to the entire plot. The place isn't. Nothing really that goes on until the end, is of any matter. At all. It'd be like describing someone using the bathroom. You don't really need to say they brushed their teeth, washed their hands, whatever. I think we all pretty much know what goes on in there. Will cut down on my word count for the day, but I'm okay with that. In the end, this story doesn't need it and my mom is also needing me a lot so I won't be getting much done anyway.
- 4273 words
- 4880 words
- Had to stop last night because my eyes were incredibly swollen and sore (like I hadn't slept in days feeling) so I didn't get anymore, but total word count was 4,880 and the entire book was left off at 70, 464